Spacers are specially designed with certain advantages for the particular type of structure. Getting the right amount of concrete cover is essential for the durability of reinforced concrete structures. A selection of a right spacer will bring the advantage in technical aspect, the convenience in construction and reduce the cost.
The spacers keep the reinforcement at the required distance from the concrete by acting as a support. The plastic spacer are designed for pillars, beams etc.
- Made from hard stiff PVC with slots in their cross section (full support)
- Ideal static functioning and perfect cooperation of iron with concrete
- Earthquake resistance
- Eliminating rust on steel surfaces
- Eliminating lime-induced corrosion
- Installed before reinforcement